Applications are invited from male & female Indian citizens (including a subject of Nepal & Bhutan) for filling up vacancies to the posts of ASI/Stenographer Group ‘C’ (non- Gazetted, Ministerial) and Head Constable/Combatant Ministerial, Group ‘C’ (non-Gazetted), on temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITBPF. Though there is no gender based reservation, but ITBPF encourages recruitment of women candidates in these posts/Cadres. The post has All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Name of the Post: Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer)
No. of Vacancies : 10 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 2800/-
- Name of the Post: Head Constable (Combatant Ministerial)
No. of Vacancies : 148 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Sub-Inspector : Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent and Dictation – 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription – 50 minutes in English on computer or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
- For Head Constable : Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent and Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi only on computer.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 25 Years as on 01.08.2015
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen : 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Physical Standards, Written Test, Verification of Original Documents & Medical Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General and OBC category should pay the fee of Rs. 50/- as application fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with photocopies of Educational Certificates, Date of birth Certificate and Two self-addressed envelopes of 4×9” size with Rs. 5/- postage stamps affixed on each envelope send to —
The Inspector General,
North Western Frontier Hqr,
for ASI/Stenographer and The Inspector General, Northern Frontier Hqr, ITBP, PO-Seemadwar, Distt- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)- 248001 for HC/ Combatant Ministerial on or before 10.09.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 10.09.2015
Last Date for Submission of Application for the Candidates in Remote Areas :17.09.2015
Important Links :
- Get detailed information about ITBP recruitment and its Advertisement & Application Form, Please follow the Link below: http://itbpolice.nic.in/itbpwebsite/Documents/Advr%20HC(CM)%20&%20ASI(Steno),.pdf