Indian Army invites Application for the post of 23 Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers in the Army Dental Corps. Apply before 15 July 2015.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Name of the Post : SSC Officers (Dental Corps)
- No of Vacancies : 23 Posts
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must be BDS/MDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS) from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI). He/she should have completed one year rotatory Internship recognized by DCI by 31 Mar 2015 and must be in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/DCI valid at least upto 31 Dec 2015.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 45 years as on 31.12.2015
Selection Process : Selection process will be based on Interview Only.
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay a non refundable Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank for Rs 200/- payable at New Delhi in favour of the “Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund).
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all required documents send to Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No. 25, ‘L’ Block Ministry of Defence, New Delhi-110001 on or before 15.07.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 15.07.2015
Important Links :
- Detail information about SSC Army Recruitment Advertisement Link : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_12_1516b.pdf