NEW DELHI: Deputy Commissioner of Delhi Police has released the official notification for recruitment of Constables in Delhi Police on July 27 2020. As per the official notification Staff Selection Commission is directed to fill the no. of 5846 vacancies in Delhi Police.
Alongside, SSC has released the Delhi Police Constable exam dates. Candidates can fill the Delhi Police Recruitment application form from August 1 to September 7. Candidates between 18 to 25 years are eligible to apply for the Delhi Police recruitment 2020. The last date to fill the application form is September 7, 2020.
- Start date of online application form: August 1, 2020
- Last date to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2020: September 7, 2020
- SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam Date 2020- November 27 and 30, 2020, December 1 to 3, 2020, December 7 to 11 and December 14, 2020.
Check following details of Delhi police vacancy 2020 mentioned below.
- Constable(Exe) – Male(Open): 3433 Posts
- Constable(EXE) – Male Ex-Servicemen(Others): 226 Posts
- Constable(EXE) – Male Ex-Servicemen(Commando): 243 Posts
- Constable(EXE) – Female: 1944 Posts
- Education Qualification: Must have passed 10th, 10+2th from recognized board
- Age limit: 18 to 25 years
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of SSC – Click Here
- Click on “New Registration”
- Login with registration ID and password.
- Fill details in the required fields
- Upload documents as per the specifications.
- Preview and submit the application form.
Candidates selected as Constable in Delhi Police will get Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- as salary.
Candidates are advised to visit the Delhi Police and Staff Selection. Commission official website regularly for latest and more updates on Delhi Police constable notification 2020.
Suitable candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test, followed by physical test and medical exam. The detailed selection process will be released along with the SSC Delhi Police constable recruitment notification.