Karnataka State Police invites application for the post of 246 Armed Police Constable (Men) for Hyderabad – Karnataka Region Reserved Candidates.
Vacancies Details :
- Name of the Post: Armed Police Constable
No of Vacancy : 246 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 11600-21000/-
- Bellary : 20 Posts
- Bidar : 06 Posts
- Kalaburagi : 178 Posts
- Yadgir : 11 Posts
- Raichur : 31 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have PUC, 12th Std (12th Std- CBSE, 12th Std- ICSE, 12th Std-SSE) or equivalent.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For General category : 18 to 25 years
- For SC/ ST/ CAT-01/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B category : 18 to 27 years
Mode of Selection : The selection will be based on written test, interview and Endurance and Physical Standard Test.
Application Fee :
- For General / OBC Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates : Rs. 100/-
Payment of Application should be made in state bank of Mysore (sbm)/ state bank of Hyderabad (sbh) only. Candidates have to fill the application and generate the challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.ksp.gov.in from 27.07.2015 to 25.08.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27.07.2015
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Application : 25.08.2015
- Last Date For Payment of Application Fee : 26.08.2015
Important Links :
- Get detailed information about Karnataka police vacancies and its Advertisement link, please visit following link: : http://apc15.ksponline.co.in/main/PDF/Notification_APC__H_K_districts.pdf
- Apply Online : http://apc15.ksponline.co.in/main/