Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) Recruitment Year : 2015-16 –Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates who must be Indian Citizens for selection and appointment for following posts of Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) in the jurisdiction of following 8 Zonal and various Divisional Offices in its:
- Central Zonal Office, Bhopal : 363 posts in 8 Divisional Offices
- South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad : 699 posts in 17 Divisional Offices
- North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur : 622 posts in 14 Divisional Offices
- East Central Zonal Office, Patna : 506 posts in 11 Divisional Offices
- Southern Zonal Office, Chennai : 679 posts in 12 Divisional Offices
- Western Zonal Office, Mumbai : 918 posts in 18 Divisional Offices
- Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata : 597 posts in 12 Divisional Offices
- North Zonal Office, Delhi : 682 posts in 14 Divisional Offices
Pay Scale : Rs. 11535-28865 Stipend of Rs.23828/- per month during training period.
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or a foreign university approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai. Preference may be given to those applicants who possess Masters Degree in Business Administration in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing from a University in India established under Statute or by an Institute approved by AICTE or a recognized Institution.
Preference would be given to candidates who have at least 2 years experience in life insurance industry.
Age : 21-30 years as on 01/06/2015. Relaxation in age as per rules.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be made on the basis of a Online Test 19/07/2015 and 25/07/2015.
Application Fee : Rs. 500/- (Rs.50/- fee for SC/ST) to be paid Online only. by Fees Payment Challan only at any branch of State Bank of India. The receipt should be kept with yourself and should be produced at the time of written test.
How to Apply : Apply Online at LIC website only from 01/06/2015 to 30/06/2015 only.
Get detailed information of zonal wise information and Fee Payment voucher along with link to the Online application form, Please visit following Link http://www.licindia.in/careers_pop0022.htm