Indian Army invites Application for unmarried Male candidates for Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course-34 Commencing from Jan 2016 in 90 Vacancies. Apply Online before 10 July 2015.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Name of the Post : 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course-34
No. of Vacancies : 90 Posts | Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/- | Grade Pay : 5400/-
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized education board.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Candidates age must not be below 16 1/2 years & above 19 1/2 years as on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01-07-1996 and not after 01-07-1999 (both days inclusive).
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on cutoff % as decided by the Rtg Dte & Services Selection Board (SSB) Interview.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 10.06.2015 to 10.07.2015 at 1000 Hrs.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 10.06.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 10.07.2015
Important Links :
- Detail Indian Army vacancies Advertisement information, Please visit following web Link : http://davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_6_1516b.pdf
One comment on “10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course-34 – Last Date 10 July 2015”
shibankar DattaJune 13, 2015 at 10:13 am
Sir mai interested hu,mai v join karna chati gu.