Government of NCT of Delhi
Delhi e-Governance Society (DEGS)
8th Level, B-Wing, Delhi Secretariat, IP Estate, New Delhi
Government of NCT of Delhi has set up Delhi e-Governance Society (DeGS) to
administer the implementation of e-governance projects of Delhi. The Society is 100% owned by Government of NCT of Delhi and it works under Department of Information Technology, GNCTD. The details of society are available at http://www.degs.org.in
- Application Developers on contractual basis
- Pay : Rs.25000/- per month
- Qualification:The applicant should be Engineering / Technology / Science Graduate from a reputed institution.
- Experience: The applicant should have 2-3 years of post qualification experience in real time programming / design / development using ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, Graphic Designing Tools, IIS / Java, JSP, MYSQL, POSTGRES, SQL /PL SQL, Web Services using Java / ASP.NET.
- The walk interviews will be conducted on November 7, 2012 from 10:30 am to 4:00 pm in the Office of Delhi e-Governance Society, 8th Level, B-Wing, Delhi Secretariat, IP Estate, New Delhi. The walk in interview will be conducted for candidates fulfilling the prescribed experience and qualifications. Candidates should register themselves before 1200 noon for the interview at the venue. Candidates who fail to register at the venue upto 1200 noon shall NOT be interviewed.
- Please bring a current CV along with copies of relevant documents in support of your qualification, experience and work done elsewhere.
- The applicants are encouraged to submit CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention “CV for walk in interview” in the subject.
Get full details here about vacancy by clicking here