HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Regd. Office: 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai – 400 020
Minimum educational qualification for employment in above mentioned position is:
- Candidates should be Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Candidates applying for the post should be in possession of C.A. professional qualification completed in all respect at the time of applying for the post.
NOTE : Candidates should have also completed mandatory Articleship Training required for award of C.A. qualification at the time of applying.
- Number of Posts – 40 (SC-6, ST-3, OBC (NC)-11, Unreserved-20)
- 3% Horizontal reservation is provided for PWD candidates
- Maximum 27 years as on 8th November 2012 for the general category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directive, which are as follows:
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC & ST, 3 years for OBC-NC and 10 years for PWD-UR, 13 years for PWD (OBC-NC) and 15 years for PWD (SC/ST) candidates, as applicable.
General candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of r 535/-(Application fee of r 500/- and banking charges of r 35/-). SC/ST/OBC-NC & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application & Processing Fee.
How to apply:
- Apply online only on www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website upto 8th November, 2012. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
- Online Application System will be open from 1000 hrs on 5th October, 2012 to 1700 hrs on 8th November 2012.
Get full details here: http://jobs.hpcl.co.in/Recruit_New/CA%20full%20AD%20Final.PDF
One comment on “HPCL Requires CA”
Equideow Pass IllimitéSeptember 25, 2014 at 8:08 pm
Thanks for another great post. Where else could anybody get that
type of info in such a perfect method of writing?
I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such information.