Applications are invited for filling up of the following posts in Indian Institute of Packaging, an autonomous body under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India for the vacancies at its Head Office at Mumbai & the Regional Centers at Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad & Bangaluru and also some new Regional Centers being set up in the near future.
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Details :
Name of the Post: Clerk
No. of Vacancies : 01 Post | Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- | Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
Name of the Post: Workshop Operator
No. of Vacancies : 02 Posts | Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- | Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancies : 01 Posts | Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/- | Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Clerk : Graduate possessing elementary knowledge of computer operations and also having proficiency in typing at the speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on computers. Preference will be given to commerce graduate with experience in Tally ERP.
- For Workshop Operator : Higher secondary certificate, ability to read write and speak English, Hindi and regional language (iii) ITI certificate in one or more trade eg. Machining, Fitting, Turning etc. minimum
- For Technical Assistant : Graduate in Science/Applied Sciences in the subjects related to packaging with proficiency in computer operations.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Clerk & Technical Assistant : 30 years
- For Workshop Operator : 25 years
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed Application format along with attested copies of credentials/ certificate sent in a sealed envelope super-scribed with the name of the post applied for to Deputy Director (Admn & Accts), Indian Institute of Packaging, E-2, MIDC Area, Andheri East, Mumbai-93 on or before 10.07.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 10.07.2015
Detailed Information Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.iip-in.com/site/uploads/Tenders/Pdf/application-guidelines-74.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://www.iip-in.com/site/uploads/Tenders/Pdf/application-format-75.pdf