Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force invites applications for the post of Inspector (Hindi Translator). Apply before 23 October 2015.
Job Location : All India
Vacancies details :
- Name of the Post : Inspector (Hindi Translator)
No. of Vacancies : 15 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Master’s Degree from a recognised university in Hindi or English with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subjects.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 30 Years
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen : 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Physical Standards, Written Test, Verification of Original Documents & Medical Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General and OBC category should pay the fee of Rs. 50/- as application fee by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of Educational Certificates & Date of birth Certificate send to The Inspector General (Eastern) Frontier, ITB Police, Sheela Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Near Radio Station, Hazaratganj, Lucknow (U.P.) Pin code-226001 on or before 23.10.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 23.10.2015
Important Links :
- Get detailed information of ITBP Recruitment and its Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://itbpolice.nic.in/eKiosk/writeReadData/RectAd/Signed%20Advt%2015_23-09-2015.pdf