KASHI GOMTI SAMYUT GRAMIN BANK
(Sponsered by Union Bank of India)
Head Office – C-19/40 Faatman Road,
Sigra Varanasi – 221002
Phone-+91-542-2220298,2220752 | Fax-+91-542-2220317 | website-www.kgsgbank.co.in |email- email@example.com
ASHI GOMTI SAMYUT GRAMIN BANK invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September / October 2014 and declared qualified.
Name Of the Post:
(1) Officer Scale-I
(2) Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
(3) Officer Scale-III
(4) Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Educational Qualification: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Candidates must have studied Hindi as a subject in Matriculation/ 10th Standard or Pre University(10+2) or at any level up to Graduation.
Age Limit: (Age on 01.06.2014) 18 to 28 Years.
Application Fee: (INCLUDING POSTAGE/ INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON-REFUNDABLE) : Officer (Scale I, II & III) – Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs.100/- for all others Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. – Rs.100/- for all others
How to Apply:
(i)Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.kgsgbank.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
(ii)Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
(iii)Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.kgsgbank.co.in and click on the link “Recruitment”.
(iv)Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
• the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan
• Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
• Candidates can pay application fees in any of the branches of the Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank or Union Bank Of India in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only.
• Go to the nearest KGSG Bank Branch or Union Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan (available on Bank’s website www.kgsgbank.co.in) and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account.
(v)Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
(vi)Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.kgsgbank.co.in. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
(vii)Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form, scores obtained in stipulated CWE etc. at the appropriate places.
(viii)Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
(ix)Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
(x)CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (CBS challan) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE.
(xi)Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
(xii)The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below:
1. Printout of the online application submitted.
2. 10th standard/12th standard/Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language i.e. Hindi for posts of Officer Scale I & Office Assistants (Multipurpose).
3. Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
4. Attested copies of Mark sheets/certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
5. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
6. Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
7. Photo identity proof.
8. Any other relevant document
If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks & Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
Payment of Application Fees 21.04.2015 to 06.05.2015
Opening date for Online Registration 21.04.2015
Last Date for Online Registration 06.05.2015