M O I L L I M I T E D
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
MOIL BHAWAN, 1-A KATOL ROAD,
NAGPUR – 440 013
Requires for its Mines situated in the State of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra
I. MANAGEMENT TRAINEE(HR) – 8 Posts ( 1 SC, 2 OBC & 5 OT)
- Post Graduate degree in Social Work with specialization in
Labour Welfare, Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from a
recognized University/Institution OR
- PG degree/ diploma (2 yrs.duration) in IR & PM/MLS from the
recognized University/Institution OR
- MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/HR/HRD from the
- Pref. will be given to Law Graduates
Age: Age below 30 years (can be relaxed under Govt.guidelines)
Training period : One year. During training period a consolidated amount of Rs.16400/- per month will be paid.
- Desirous candidates may send their applications superscribing on the envelope `Application for the post of’ for the above post, to the undersigned, along with
detailed bio-data(proforma can be down loaded from our website www.moil.nic.in) and
attested copies of Certificates and testimonials along with Demand draft for Rs.100/-
(not required for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of MOIL Limited, Nagpur by
- Candidates appear for interview for the above post will be paid to and fro
railway fare of AC-III or bus fare (if trains not available),by nearest route for single
person only (on producing proof).
1. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not
entail right for claiming appointment.
2. For the above post, age, qualification and experience would be as on last date of
submission of applications.
3. In support of age proof, candidates will have to submit T.C./ Matriculation/
Secondary Board level certificates.
4. In support of percentage of marks and experience, candidates will have to enclose
attested copies by Gazetted Officer along with application.
5. Candidates from Govt.Depts./PSUs must forward their applications through
proper channel or they should produce NOC at the time of interview otherwise
they will be treated to have agreed to forgo the benefits of carry forward of
gratuity, leave salary and any future benefit for past service etc.
6. Candidature will be liable for cancellation for the post applied and/or removal
from the services of the Company after joining, if at any stage it is found that
information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. The
candidates are advised to give specific/correct/full information and attach proof
thereof by way of attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc.
Before making application, candidate must ensure that the minimum criteria laid
down for the posts are fulfilled.
7. The upper age limit indicated is for general category of candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ physically challenged candidates will be as per Government guidelines in this regard.
8. Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies – if sufficient
number of reserved category persons are not available on the basis of laid down
general standards, the general standards would be relaxed suitably to fill up the
9. SC/ST candidates should produce caste certificate issued from the Competent
10. OBC candidates applying for post reserved for OBC should not belong to `Creamy
Layer’ and shall produce certificate from the Competent Authorities.
11. Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement will not vest any right for selection
test/interview. In case of overwhelming response, the Company reserves the right
to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria.
12. The Management will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss
in postal transit for any application or communication.
13. In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the test and/or
interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum
eligibility standards/criteria OR to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria
including age limit in otherwise suitable candidates depending upon the response
to the advertised posts.
14. Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a
candidate to be called for interview. Only short listed candidates will be notified
for Test and/or interview.The Management reserves the right to shortlist the
candidates for interview.
15. Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to
cancel/curtail/increase the number of posts without any further notice and without
assigning any reason thereof.
16. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates from the candidature
of the post.
- Departmental candidates who fulfills the above criteria can also apply for the
above post, no age bar for them.
- Any amendment/modification to this will be given on MOIL Limited Website
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 29.10.12