Indian Navy invites Application from married/unmarried Male candidates Recruitment Drive for 123rd Technical Graduate Course (TGC-123) (JUL 2016) at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Job Location : Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
Vacancies details :
- Name of the Post: 123rd Technical Graduate Course (TGC-123) (JUL 2016)
No. of Vacancies : 70 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Engineering Streams wise Vacancies :
- Civil : 25 Posts
- Electrical : 10 Posts
- Mechanical : 10 Posts
- Electronics : 05 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology /Information Tech / M.Sc. Computer Sc : 10 Posts
- Electronics & Telecom / Telecommunication / Electronics & Comn / Satellite Communication : 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course in relevant Engineering Streams.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 20 to 27 years as on 01.07.2016
Selection Process : Selection of recruits is based on Short listing of Applications, Psychologist, Group Testing Officer, Interviewing Officer & SSB Interviews.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in from 28.09.2015 to 27.10.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Online Application Registration : 28.09.2015
- Last Date for Online Application Registration : 27.10.2015
Important Links :
- Get detailed information about Indian Navy recruitment and its Advertisement link : http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/pdf/AA/aa139eng.pdf
- Apply Online : http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingSailor.php