Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites application for the post of Specialist Doctor in Medical Education & Family Welfare Department.
Advt No. : 02/2015 | Job Location : Jharkhand
Vacancies Details :
- Name of the Post: Specialist Doctor
No. of Vacancy : 654 Posts.
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : MD/MS or Diploma that is DNB/MCH/DM from recognized Indian Medical Council Medical college/State Government.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.08.2015
- Unreserved : 25 to 35 years
- OBC I & OBC II (Male) : 25 to 37 years
- OBC I & OBC II (Female) : 25 to 38 years
- SC/ST (Male & Female) : 25 to 40 years
Application Fee : General/OBC I & OBC II Candidates have to Pay Rs.450/- and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State through SBI Challan or Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking/Cash Card/ Wallet.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.jpsc.gov.in from 07.09.2015 to 28.09.2015.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications : 07.09.2015
- Last Date for Submission Online Applications : 28.09.2015
Important Links :
- Get detailed information about JPSC Recruitment Advertisement Link : http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/Advertisement%20Medical%20Officer%20Specialist.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.jpsc.gov.in/online_application.php