OIL INDIA LIMITED (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, is a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. Engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh (Assam) – 786602.
As a Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Oil India Ltd. invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals, to filling up the following posts:
Oil India Limited invites Application for the post of Executive Trainee, Accounts Officer/ Internal Auditor & Confidential Secretary Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs).
Job Location : Guwahati (Assam)
Vacancies Details :
- Name of the Post: Executive Trainee
No. of Vacancies : 16 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
- Name of the Post: Accounts Officer/ Internal Auditor
No. of Vacancies :02 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 24900–50500/-
- Name of the Post: Confidential Secretary
No. of Vacancies :01 Post
Pay Scale : Rs. 20600–46500/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Executive Trainee : Graduate degree in Mechanical/ Civil/ Computer Science/ IT Engg. of minimum 4 years duration with 65% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Mgmt./ Business Admin/Personnel Mgt/ Social Welfare/Social Work/ IR of minimum 02 years duration with 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism/PR of minimum 2 years duration with 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Geology/Chemistry of minimum 2 years duration with 60% marks and having Mathematics at Graduation level.
- For Accounts Officer/ Internal Auditor : ACA/AICWA.
- For Confidential Secretary : Graduate with 01/02 yrs Diploma in Secretarial Practice or Modern Office Management / Secretarial Practice or Executive Assistant Diploma or equivalent with knowledge of computer application.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- UR Category : 39 years
- SC/ST Category : 44 years
- OBC Category : 42 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test, Group Discussion (GD) and Viva-Voce.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may in prescribed application form along with a recent coloured passport size photograph together with self attested copies of certificates and mark sheets in support of Qualification, Age, Religion and Caste, Experience, etc. send to Head- Personnel, RCE’s Office Building, Oil India Limited, Duliajan-786602, (Assam) on or before 07.10.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 07.10.2015
Important Links :
- Get detailed information about Oil India Limited Recruitment and its Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://oil-india.com/Document/Career/Advt%20-%20Special%20Recruitment%20Drive%20for%20Persons%20with%20Disabilities%20(PWD).pdf