Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission (UPSRLM) invites Application for the post of Young Professional, District Manager, Block Manager & Various Vacancies in State, District & Block Level.
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Vacancies details :
- Name of the Post : Young Professional
No. of Vacancies : 10 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 20000 -30000/- (Per Month)
- Name of the Post : District Manager (MIS & Livelihoods)
No. of Vacancies : 44 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 40000 – 50000/- (Per Month)
- Name of the Post : Block Manager (Livelihood, Social Development, Financial Inclusion & Social Mobilization & Capacity Building)
No. of Vacancies : 40 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 20000 – 30000/- (Per Month)
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Young Professional : PG Degree or a PG Diploma with at least 55% minimum marks from a recognized university/ institute in any of the Rural Development /Social Work /Agriculture /Management /Business Administration and allied disciplines/ Development Studies.
- For District Manager : MCA/ B.E./ B Tech (Computer Sc./ Information & Technology)/ MBA/ MSW OR Post Graduate Degree or a Post Graduate Diploma in any of the following : Rural Management/ Rural Development/ Business Management OR PG Degree/ PG Diploma in any of the following : Management/ Social Science/ Economics/ Rural Development/ Rural Management OR Professional Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Agriculture/ Vet Sc./ Business Administration/ Management/ Natural Resource Management etc.
- For Block Manager : PG Degree/ PG Diploma in any of the following : Business Management/ Social Science (Sociology/ Anthropology/ Social Work) / Rural Development/ Rural Management OR Masters Degree in any of the following : Commerce/ Economics/ Business Management/ Rural Development/ Rural Menagement from a recognized Institute / university OR Post Graduate Degree in Management/ Social Work/ Rural Development/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy/ Agro Economics/ Agriculture.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For District and Block level professional : 40 years
- For Young Professional : Gen 30 years, 33 for OBC and 35 for SC/ST
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online through UPSRLM website http://sids.co.in/ on or before 30.09.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 30.09.2015
Important Links :