Major issue that candidates have is finding the correct B-school from the known Top B- Schools in India. Even before taking the tests, hopefuls should learn more about their desire of attending one of India’s Top B-Schools and what is required of them to gain admission.
Our research team supplies you with all the important in-depth information on the Top B-Schools in India in order to assist you in making an informed decision regarding the ultimate selection of a B-school.
However, before you go, there are a few factors to consider when compiling your list of top B-Schools. that you should think about before making your top B-Schools list
There are a few things to think about when selecting the best B-School:
Placements- Given the high fees charged by most B-Schools, this becomes a crucial criterion for choosing the best B-School.
Spécialisations- Every B-School has significant specialization in a specific subject, such as finance, marketing, or human resources. Choose a B-School that is appropriate for the field in which you want to specialise.
Age and Image of the B-School– Most ancient B-Schools are thought to be superior to newer ones, providing a better environment for students to thrive. Similarly, the image of B-Schools is important in terms of placements and other things.
Location offers its own set of benefits. It doesn’t matter if you want to be close to your home or if you want to live in a good metropolitan city.
Our research team provides you with all of the pertinent in-depth information regarding India’s Top B-Schools.
Introduction to IIM-A
The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad is one of India’s top public business schools, with a reputation for research and development, innovation, teaching, and learning. In fact, it is indestructible on the list of the country’s best research universities.
Courses of IIM Ahmedabad:
- 2 – Year Post Graduate Diploma Program – Food and Agri-Business Management (PGP-FABM)
- 1-year Executive Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPX)
- 2 –Year Post Graduate Diploma Program in Management (MBA)
- E-Mode Post Graduate Program (ePGP)
- Faculty Development Program (FDP)
- E-Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Business Analytics(ePGD-ABA)
- Executive Education Programmers (EEP)
- Armed Forces Programme (AFP)
- Executive Education Dubai
Introduction to the SPJIMR
The SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) was founded in Mumbai in 1981. SP Jain was inaugurated by the then British Prime Minister, Hon’ble Margret Thatcher, and by 1994-95, it had risen to become one of India’s top 10 business schools. SPJIMR is a 45-acre large campus located in Mumbai’s western suburbs of Andheri. SPJIMR is a self-contained management institute that offers a variety of short and long-term p Program.
SPJIMR Results Accepted
- CAT / GMAT
- CAT / GMAT
- CAT / GMAT / GRE
- Online Aptitude Test
INTRODUCTION TO NMIMS
The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) is a Mumbai-based private university founded in 1981. The institution is named after the late Shri. Narsee Monjee, an entrepreneur. In a Mumbai suburb, NMIMS began by offering a Master’s degree Program with four full-time instructors and a class size of 40 students.
Full Time Programs
- MBA (HR)
- MBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business)
- MBA (Pharmaceuticals Management)
- Integrated MBA Family Business
- Diploma in Social Entrepreneurship
- Enterprise Training Program for Women (ETW)
- IICA Certificate Program in CSR
- CRISIL Certified Analyst Program
- Weekend Family Managed Business Administration Program (FMBA)
- Post Graduate Certificate Program in Business Analytics
- Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management (for defense officers)
- Post Graduate Certificate Program in Management
Introduction to SIBM
SIBM is a Pune-based Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, founded in 1978. The Symbiosis Society’s initial few institutes were affiliated with the University of Pune. SIBM is among India’s top business schools, with a reputation for providing Top quality management programmes.
SIBM offers two-year full-time residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program with wide variety of specializations in human resources, finance, marketing and operations.
- MBA (Innovation & Entrepreneurship) A full-time, two-year Program that combines innovation and entrepreneurship.
- M.B.A. (Leadership and Strategy)
- A full-time, two-year residential Program that combines leadership and strategy.
- Executive MBA
- Working professionals can enroll in a rigorous MBA Program.
- Non-residential one-year weekend management Program with a Post Graduate Diploma (PGD).
Management Development Institute (MDI) was founded in the year1973 in collaboration with many top institutions like UNIDO, World Bank, UNDP and ILO, with an initial grant received from KfW, West Germany, and in relation with Industrial Finance Corporation of India (IFCI) as a supportive pillar. Management Development Institute is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and is the first business school in India to get that accreditation. Management Development Institute has its second campus at Murshidabad, West. It offers wide variety of specialization:
Post Graduate Programs
- Post Graduate Program in International Management (PGP-IM)
- Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)
- Post Graduate Program in Human Resources (PGP-HR)
Executive Post Graduate Program
- Post Graduate Program in Public Policy and Management (PGP-PPM)
- National Management Programme (NMP)
- PGDM (Executive Management Program)
- Post Graduate Program in Energy Management (PGP-EM)
- Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM)
- Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, (IIFT) Kolkata
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Kolkata, which was founded in 1963, is known for its academic quality, which has been its hallmark for the past 53 years. It was founded as an autonomous entity under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry in order to bring students closer to general management techniques that are applicable to worldwide business. For its flagship Program Master of Business Administration in International Business, IIFT Kolkata is a pioneer in providing skills and information (MBA-IB). It is a premier B-school that offers an MBA in International Business and is located near to IIFT’s other Delhi campus.
- MBA in International Business (MBA-IB)
Two-year MBA (International Business) – Full Time
Two and a half-year MBA (International Business) – Weekend
- Doctoral Programme
Full time / part time Doctoral Program
- Executive Programmes
Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB)
- Certificate programme
Certificate programme in Export Management
National Institute of Industrial Engineering, (NITIE) Mumbai
The Government of India created the National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) in 1963 as the ‘National Institute of Training in Industrial Engineering.’ It is regarded as the best Indian school for operations and supply chain management, having been named one of the Ministry of HRD’s 15 Centres of Excellence. The following courses are available at NITIE:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environmental Management (PGDISEM)
- Fellow Program
- Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management (PGDPM)
Mudra Institute of Communications, (MICA) Ahmedabad-
MICA, located in Ahmedabad was founded in 1991 and is located in the administrative capital of the colorful state of Gujarat. MICA is known for producing strategic marketing and communication executives. The curriculum at MICA concentrates on the human and experimental consequences of knowledge, and it instils in its students a strong sense of creativity and rationality. It is India’s first institute to provide a specialization in Digital Communication Management.
MICA offers the following courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C)
- Fellow Program in Management – Communications (FPM-C)
- Crafting Creative Communications (CCC)
IMI NEW DELHI
International Management Institute (IMI) New Delhi was founded in 1981 in partnership with IMI Geneva (now IMD Lausanne). It is the first business school to be supported by a corporation. The institute, which is located in the Qutub Institutional Area, is known for its high-quality management education/courses and has been growing both nationally and internationally since its inception.
- According to the Hindu-MBAUniverse.com Ranking 2017-1, IMI New Delhi is the ninth best B-school in the country.
- In the MHRD-NIRF Ranking 2016, IMI New Delhi was ranked first among private B-Schools in the country.
Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras (DoMS)
DOMS stands for Department of Management Studies, and it is a business school that is part of IIT Madras. The Department of Management Studies (DoMS) offers the following management Programs:
- 2- years Full Time Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Program for Executives for Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing (PGPEX-VLM)
- PhD programme in management
To summarise, where to pursue a Management Program is an important question that will determine your future. So, before enrolling in any exams, compare Indian B-schools, and then weigh your options.