EURASIA EDUCATION LINK CONSULTANT
MBBS abroad is the best option for students who have a dream to become a doctor, as taking admission in India is very competitive since the medical seats in India are very few, which does not fulfill the dream of every medical aspirants so most of the parents and students choose abroad medical studies just because the cost of MBBS is very reasonable as compared to India. earlier Foreign medical graduates had to appear for FMGE Examination to get License to practice in India but now since NMC has made a new examination called “NEXT ” in place of “FMGE” examination and have made it compulsory for all the medical graduate regardless of students completed MBBS from abroad or from INDIA. There are few countries like BANGLADESH, PHILIPPINES, CHINA. and NEPAL whose internship is valid in INDIA. Before choosing The country of MBBS we must keep some important points in mind which will help you to become a good Doctor.
POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE CHOOSING THE COUNTRY :
- The population of the country should be more
- Internship should be valid in INDIA
- Both the countries should have common diseases
- crime rate should be low
- Should have Indian embassy
- Cost of living should be reasonable
- cost of flight should be low
- The course should be in English medium
MBBS ABROAD 2021 : Highlights
Best Countries for MBBS 2021
1. Study In Philippines:
Studying MBBS in the Philippines is one best decision if you want to pursue abroad for medical education. They are not only having the best universities for all candidates who want to build their career in medicine but have high-quality medical education and all at affordable prices. Do not be surprised to know that the country has a 90% literacy rate and hence they pay great attention to primary education to all the children in the country.
MBBS in the Philippines is very popular among all students across the globe. Candidates from all over the world look for the Philippines as one of the primary education for medical studies. More and more candidates on a yearly basis prefer to study medicine in the Philippines over other countries as its economy and the people have welcoming hearts. Nearly all medical colleges in the Philippines medical universities show a good percentage in MCI Screening Test. Also, all Philippines colleges follow the American standard of Medical Education so the candidates find it easy to prepare for other tests like USMLE (United State Medical Licensing Examination) and FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Exam).
Top 5 colleges in Philippines
- AMA School Of Medicine
- University of Perpetual Help Rizal
- Emilio Aguinaldo College – School of Medicine
- UV Gullas College of Medicine
- Davao Medical School Foundation
- Lyceum Northwestern University
2. Study In Bangladesh:
Students who want to practice as a doctor profession can consider Bangladesh as one of the decent options to pursue MBBS. Bangladesh is the country where consumption of alcohol and drugs is illegal and, hence, seems to be safe for students who want to go abroad to study for their medical profession. The medium of teaching is English, so the students find it easy to communicate and understand the faculty members without any hassle. Bangladesh due to maintaining the good standard for imparting medical studies to foreign students at an affordable price is becoming a hot destination among international students.
Every year we see a large number of students applying for MBBS studies in this country as the fee structure is affordable and also the cost of living is low. All the top universities are globally affiliated, accredited, and recognized universities. The university offers a standard infrastructure and world-class equipment that are necessary for pursuing MBBS education. Most of the universities also have their hospital so students get good exposure to practice practically what they are learning, which is an additional benefit also.
The quality of education imparted to candidates pursuing MBBS is high, but still, the cost and fees for the course are affordable and not kept high. The students who always dreamt of becoming a doctor but cannot afford high fees can opt for Bangladesh for MBBS. Bangladesh is a south Asian country situated east of India. Getting admission to one of the top universities is not a challenging task but the process is easy to follow and straightforward. All those candidates who aspire to become a doctor are welcomed and are provided with the best class standard of teaching by well-experienced faculty members and also get full exposure to practical knowledge.
Top Medical Colleges In Bangladesh:
3. Z.H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
4. Enam Medical College and Hospital
5. Shahabuddin Medical College
6. MH Samorita Medical College
7. Medical College for Women and Hospital
8. Dr. Sirajul Islam Medical College & Hospital
9. East-West Medical College & Hospital
10. Marine City Medical College & Hospital
11. Sylhet Women’s Medical College
3. Study In UKRAINE:
Ukraine is getting recognition as the most preferred destination for candidates who want to study MBBS abroad. After completion of the medical course in Ukraine, candidates are awarded the degree of MD physician that is equivalent to MBBS in India as per the National Medical Commission (NMC). You can see that nearly 50,000 international students from different countries across the globe are admitted to various universities of Ukraine for a medical degree. Even after completing the course of medical studies, candidates are being offered lucrative salary packages in different countries where further they can start their practice.
1. One of the prime reasons for thousands of students opting for Ukrainian Medical Universities is that their fee structure is low and the standard of education is well maintained high-class. In any other country, the fee structure is comparatively expensive and hence students prefer Ukraine for medical studies.
2. Generally, if you are going abroad for medical studies you are required to clear exams like IELTS (International English Language Testing System), GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test), and TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language), etc. But for MBBS in Ukraine, there is no entrance test required and the students can directly appear for medical admission.
3. The quality of education that is being impacted by professors in Ukrainian medical colleges has high standards and hence the doctors from these universities have excellent knowledge and best known international standards. The standard is maintained as the topmost and measures are taken to maintain the high level of medical education.
4. As we know the fee structure at Ukraine medical colleges is low and also the students do not have to pay the entire fees at once. So the tuition fees can be paid annually or semester-wise for the convenience of all types of students who are studying there. Even the mess charges can be paid monthly. Students are required to pay the fees directly to their respective colleges.
5. In the medical universities in Ukraine, the teacher to student ratio is nearly 1:12. The small-sized class ensures that personal attention is paid to every student and also each student gets better individual attention for better communication and understanding.
Top 5 colleges in Ukraine
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- Uzhhorod national university
- Ternopil national medical university
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
4. Study In Poland:
The MBBS course in Poland consists of total years, in which the syllabus can be divided into 2 major parts: the first 3 years and last 3 years. The first 3 are focused on improvements of the basic knowledge of candidates about medicine and anatomy. And the last 3 years students are asked to choose other subjects and get well versed in those subjects. Also, students need to do an internship for 1 year. The student who joins universities in Poland gets the opportunity to get education from renowned faculty who are highly skilled and experienced in the subjects they teach. There are also scholarships offered to international students who come to Poland to pursue MBBS studies.
- The students do not have to go for any entrance exam for doing MBBS from universities of Poland.
- The university offers all the students the best facility and high-quality education which is necessary for any candidate who is doing a medicine course.
- The universities in Poland follow the English medium for instruction to the candidates. This makes the students understand and communicate better.
- All medical universities in Poland are recognized and approved by the international bodies mentioned above.
- Poland offers blue card work permits for those candidates who after completing their MBBS course want to settle in the country
Top 5 colleges in Poland
1. Warsaw Medical Academy
2. University of Warmia and Mazury
3. Medical University of Gdansk
4. Poznan Medical University
5. Jagiellonian University Medical College
5. Study In Kazakhstan:
More than 50,000 medical candidates who dream of MBBS education but due to complex processes and high fee structure are unable to get a good quality medical education are seeking medical education in Kazakhstan medical universities. The medical colleges in the nation undoubtedly impart the best medical study through skilled and experienced faculty and that’s why MBBS admission in Kazakhstan is becoming now the first choice by many candidates. In Kazakhstan you will get the best opportunity to build your career, so without any adieu grab the best opportunity possible by choosing medical education in this country rather than any other overpriced fee in any other country.
- The biggest attraction is the affordable fee structure by all top medical universities in the country. It helps even the candidate who cannot afford to pay the high fee can still build a career in the medical field by getting a good quality education in Kazakhstan.
- The curriculum is designed based on international standards hence we see above it is recognized by all different countries around the world.
- The universities have many international students hence, are well equipped with all modern amenities and have the proper infrastructure available which is a must in the medical field. The hostel and food facility also matches international standards as students are coming from all corners of the world.
- The students who have completed their studies in the medical field in Kazakhstan can shift anywhere globally depending upon their preference for place and availability of opportunity. All popular medical universities are listed in the World Directory of Medical Colleges.
Top 5 colleges in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh National Medical University
- Astana Medical University
- Karaganda State Medical University
- Semey State Medical University
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University